The Michigan Pharmacists Association Annual Convention & Exposition will be held Feb. 24-26, 2017, at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Drive, Detroit, MI 48243.
Online registration is no longer available. If you would like to attend, participants must register for the Annual Convention onsite and pay the onsite rate. Print and complete the printable registration form and bring with you to the registration table.
Printable Registration Forms:
Onsite Registration Form
Pharmacists, click here to view the Adopt-a-Student Catalog. Contact Eric Roath, MPF executive director, at Eric@MichiganPharmacyFoundation.org to adopt a student.
Annual Convention Highlights
- The MPA Annual Convention & Exposition provides approximately 45 quality continuing education programs on the latest in pharmacy.
- On Friday, the day ends with a cocktail reception and entertainment in our Exhibit Hall, giving everyone a chance to mingle and unwind from their first day at the event. Friday evening, student pharmacists also get to network at the Student Social.
- The MPA 50/50 Raffle is conducted throughout the weekend, with a winning ticket drawn on Sunday. A minimum of $500 is awarded each year!
- The Michigan Pharmacy Foundation (MPF) Charity Auction occurs throughout the weekend too. There are many unique items to choose from such as jewelry, art, vacations and autographed memorabilia.
- On Saturday, practice section members, students or those who just want to catch up with your colleagues all have the opportunity to attend a luncheon for those with similar interests.
- Local association leaders gather during the weekend for their annual program that, in the past, has provided valuable tools for increasing membership and holding innovative events.
- After wrapping up CE sessions on Saturday, attendees get dressed up and head to the cocktail reception and Annual Banquet & Awards Ceremony. The incoming president is officially sworn in and pharmacy leaders in Michigan are recognized with various awards.
- Student pharmacists also have the opportunity to attend the Banquet and network with practicing pharmacists through the MPF Adopt-a-Student program.
- Continuing education sessions continue until 2 p.m. on Sunday and business is conducted during MPA’s House of Delegates Session.
For the most up-to-date information, please be sure to visit the Annual Convention section of our Web site.