MPA Annual Convention & Exposition
Feb. 27-March 1, 2015, Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
2014 MPA Annual Convention & Exposition
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2014 Michigan Pharmacists Association (MPA) Annual Convention & Exposition! Without your support, we would not have been able to pull off such a successful event. More than 1,350 pharmacy professionals attended the 2014 event. Be sure to view the online photo gallery from the 2014 Convention. The 2014 onsite brochure is also available, for your reference. It provides a complete list of programming and events to give you an idea of all
that is offered at the Annual Convention!
2015 Annual Convention
Save the date for the 2015 Annual Convention, Feb. 27-March 1 at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center! Information for exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Information page. Information for attendees will be available in the fall.
Annual Convention Highlights
- The MPA Annual Convention & Exposition provides approximately 50 quality continuing education programs on the latest in pharmacy.
- On Friday, the day ends with a cocktail reception and entertainment in our Exhibit Hall, giving everyone a chance to mingle and unwind from their first day at the event. Friday evening, student pharmacists also get to network at the Student Social.
- The MPA 50/50 Raffle is conducted throughout the weekend, with a winning ticket drawn on Sunday. A minimum of $500 is awarded each year!
- The Michigan Pharmacy Foundation (MPF) Charity Auction occurs throughout the weekend too. There are many unique items to choose from such as jewelry, art, vacations and autographed memorabilia.
- On Saturday, practice section members, students or those who just want to catch up with your colleagues all have the opportunity to attend a luncheon for those with similar interests.
- Local association leaders gather during the weekend for their annual program that, in the past, has provided valuable tools for increasing membership and holding innovative events.
- After wrapping up CE sessions on Saturday, attendees get dressed up and head to the cocktail reception and Annual Banquet & Awards Ceremony. The incoming president is officially sworn in and pharmacy leaders in Michigan are recognized with various awards.
- Student pharmacists also have the opportunity to attend the Banquet and network with practicing pharmacists through the MPF Adopt-a-Student program.
- Continuing education sessions continue until 2 p.m. on Sunday and business is conducted during MPA’s House of Delegates Session.
What to Do in Detroit
For information about Detroit area attractions, events, culture, sports and dining, visit the Detroit Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau Web site.
Select highlighted day to view events.
Pharmacy Day at the Capitol and Medication Disposal Event
September 9, 2014
Michigan State Capitol, Lansing, MI
The 2014 Pharmacy Day at the Capitol and Medication Disposal Event @ the Capitol will be held...
Click event to learn more