Are you or someone you know interested in running for public office?
Michigan Pharmacists Association (MPA) is hosting a comprehensive Campaign School to educate individuals interested in running for public office. This biennial event will take place on Oct. 6, 2015, at Karoub Associates in downtown Lansing. Several speakers and special guests will provide expert advice on the following topics:
- Finance law and how to finance your campaign
- How to utilize social networking and new media in your campaign
- What is required by the Secretary of State
- Campaign strategies
- What your family can expect
- Time and commitment required
Campaign School is free to MPA members and other health care professionals. To learn more about this opportunity or to RSVP for the event, please contact MPA Manager of Advocacy, Governmental and Regulatory Affairs Amanda Lick at (517) 377-0254 or Amanda@MichiganPharmacists.org.