The Michigan Chapter of the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and the Michigan Pharmacists Association (MPA) invite you to this full day symposium designed for nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists and all members of the cardiovascular care team on Monday, April 3, 2017 at the VisTaTech Center at Schoolcraft College in Livonia.
- ACC/AHA guidelines for heart failure and atrial fibrillation.
- Treatment options including new pharmacological therapies for heart failure and afib patients with bleeding risks.
- Strategies for shared decision-making with patients using risk score calculators.
- Screening, management and treatment options for cardiovascular patients with diabetes with a focus on medication.
- Screening, treatment and referral strategies for patients with depression.
Find complete details at the following links:
- MIchigan ACC Members, MPA Members and VA Employees: $70
- Students: $40
- Others: $90
Includes CE, breakfast, lunch, course materials and exhibits.
Questions: Contact Symposium Coordinator, Diane Drago, at (734) 747-2746 or email@example.com.