Members Encouraged to Take Advantage of Registration Discounts for MPA Continuing Education Symposium
As part of their benefits package, MPA members are offered significant discounts on continuing education (CE) program registrations. Members planning to attend the MPA Continuing Education Symposium on Aug. 23-24 at the Amway Grand Plaza in Grand Rapids are encouraged to register
early! Discounts will be offered through July 25.
Programming at this event will focus on the future of pharmacy and implementing effective strategies to affect pharmacy into different practice settings. In addition, participants should be able to identify areas related to pharmacy that would enhance their professional development, as well as discuss at least one new therapeutic option revealed at this event. Those in attendance can earn up to 10 hours of live CE credit, including pain management and law programs.
registrations will be accepted until Aug. 9. Rates are indicated below.
- Pharmacist member - $120 before July 25; $190 after July 25 and onsite
- Pharmacist nonmember - $240 before July 25; $380 after July 25 and onsite
- Technician member - $70 before July 25; $110 after July 25 and onsite
- Technician nonmember - $140 before July 25; $220 after July 25 and onsite
- Resident member - $100 before July 25; $160 after July 25 and onsite
- Resident nonmember - $200 before July 25; $320 after July 25 and onsite
- Student member - $40 before July 25; $60 after July 25 and onsite
- Student nonmember - $80 before July 25; $125 after July 25 and onsite
Select highlighted day to view events.
MSHP Annual Meeting
November 7, 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel, 5700 East 28th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
The Michigan Society of Health-System Pharmacists (MSHP) Annual Meeting will be held Friday,...
Click event to learn more