CSPM represents MPA pharmacist members practicing in specialty areas such as long-term care, home infusion, specialty, managed care and nuclear pharmacy.
- To provide an opportunity to share information and increase communication between specialty and consultant pharmacists, other healthcare professionals and the public.
- To develop and conduct programs for maintaining and improving the competence of consultant and speciality pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other supportive personnel.
- To disseminate information about pharmacy services and rational drug use.
- To assist members of the Society in achieving economic, educational, governmental and professional goals.
- To advance the professional image of specialty and consultant pharmacists, and promote public awareness of the practice of specialty and consultant pharmacy.
For more information on CSPM, please contact MPA staff liaison Larry Wagenknecht at (517) 377-0226.