Making a gift to Michigan Pharmacy Foundation (MPF) will support the advancement of the profession of pharmacy, provide scholarships to future pharmacy professionals, and develop leadership and business training opportunities for current practitioners so that they will be successful in their practice. All contributions to the Foundation are used toward identified goals and objectives.
Or, text the code "DONATE2MPF" to 44-321 to send a donation to MPF
The following gifting categories have been established to recognize pharmacists who generously contribute to help advance Michigan pharmacy:
- Diamond Mortar and Pestle Club: Cumulative donations of $10,000 or more
- Platinum Mortar and Pestle Club: Cumulative donations of $5,000-$9,999
- Gold Mortar and Pestle Club: Cumulative donations of $1,000-$4,999
- Silver Mortar and Pestle Club: Cumulative donations of $500-$999
- Bronze Mortar and Pestle Club: Cumulative donations of $100-$499
- Contributor’s Club: Cumulative donations less than $100
The Foundation is also able to accept nonmonetary assets as gifts such as individual stocks, bonds and property. The Foundation reserves the right to sell the gift and retain the funds to advance the purpose of MPF. Interested individuals should also consult their estate planner about setting up the Foundation as a benefactor of a portion of their estate. To learn more, view the gifting policy or contact Dianne Malburg, MPF executive director, at (517) 377-0223.
Gifts and donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible.