Posted on June 14, 2019 in: Member News
Mary Beth O'Connell, Pharm.D., BCPS, FASHP, FCCP, FNAP, AGSF, professor, Wayne State University Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Systems, Pharmacy Practice Department, Detroit, Mich.
1. Melin K, Rodriquez-Diaz CE, Community pharmacy response in the aftermath of natural disasters: time-sensitive opportunity for research and education. J Prim Care Com Hlth 18;9:1-4.
2. Narayanan N, Lacy CR, Cruz JE, Nahass M, Karp J, Barone JA, Hermes-DeSantis ER. Disaster preparedness: biological threats and treatment options. Pharmacotherapy 18;38:217-234.
3. Alkhalili M, Ma J, Grenier S. Defining roles for pharmacy personnel in disaster response and emergency preparedness. Disaster Med Pub Hlth Prep 17;4:496-504.
4. Nazar Z, Nazar H. Exploring the experiences and preparedness of humanitarian pharmacists in responding to an emergency-response situation. Res Soc Adm Pharm 19: doi: 10.1016/j.sapharm.2019.03.146. [Epub ahead of print]
5. Nitzki-George D, Palowitz L, Sowerby K, Fusselman K, Borro A. Dealing with the unexpected during and after Hurricane Irma. AJHP 18;75:170-171.