Reach out to the pharmacy experts at MPA.
MPA advances the profession of pharmacy and patient care on behalf of the pharmacy professionals in state of Michigan. MPA represents community pharmacists (in retail, independent stores, grocery stores, etc.), health-system pharmacists, consultant pharmacists (in long-term care, home infusion, etc.), pharmacy academia, industry pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and student pharmacists in the state of Michigan.
Utilize MPA’s expertise on the following topics and issues:
- Drug diversion
- Emergency preparedness/the role of pharmacists in assisting the public during crisis events
- Healthcare reform
- Health information technology
- Mail-order prescriptions
- Medicare Part D
- Medication disposal
- Medications, over-the-counter medications, herbal supplements
- Medication therapy management
- Pharmacy operations/business issues
- Pharmacy compounding
- Wellness issues