Contribute to Pharmacy PAC
Making a contribution to Michigan Pharmacy PAC will allow you to become a part of the united voice protecting pharmacy. Pharmacy PAC is an important advocate promoting a pharmacy-friendly legislative agenda. Participating in the legislative process by providing contributions to candidates who support pharmacy legislation is vital to the success of public health initiatives.
Pharmacy PAC Contribution:
Please click here to make a personal contribution online, or if you prefer, you may complete a printable contribution form and return it to Pharmacy PAC by mail to 408 Kalamazoo Plaza, Lansing, MI 48933; or fax to (517) 484-4893 (credit card payments only). Or, call (517) 484-1466 and staff will be able to assist you. All information on form is required per state election laws and to ensure compliance with federal finance law. Pharmacy PAC may only utilize personal contributions to support political candidates.
If you would like to make a Corporate contribution, please complete a printable contribution form and return it to Pharmacy PAC by mail to 408 Kalamazoo Plaza, Lansing, MI 48933; or fax to (517) 484-4893 (credit card payments only).
Why should you become a part of the united voice protecting pharmacy?
- We’re protecting your professional interests. Michigan Pharmacy PAC is the ONLY organization dedicated solely to protecting your pharmacy practice. Help us continue to serve as your advocate for a pharmacy-friendly legislative agenda
- Without your support, pharmacy will be overshadowed. Jobs will continue to decline because of technology and outsourced through mail-order. Our advocacy must be successful for the sake of our patients
- Pharmacy PAC will work to preserve the importance of face-to-face healthcare. Patient-pharmacist relationships are key to personalized health care. These relationships will diminish if a well-funded group isn’t working to educate legislators and promote pharmacy priorities
- Our legislative team needs your help to get in the door. Your contributions allow us to attend important events and speak on behalf of pharmacy’s interests. The political landscape is volatile due to term limits. We need to constantly stay active to keep issues that are important to you on the minds of new legislators
- The profession of pharmacy faces significant opposition. Health plans, third party payers and other organizations have enormous funds available to them. If we don’t remain unified and have a voice in government, they will take over.
The following contribution categories have been established to recognize pharmacists who generously contribute to help support a pharmacy-friendly legislative agenda:
- Executive Club ($100-$499 per year)
- You will receive Pharmacy Law Update Service (PLUS) and timely club communications and professional practice information.
- Premier Club ($500-$999 per year)
- You will receive PLUS, a donor recognition plaque and timely club communications and professional practice information.
- Governor's Club ($1000+ per year)
- You will receive PLUS, a donor recognition plaque, invitations to special PAC events, timely club communications and professional practice information.
If you have any questions, please contact Larry Wagenknecht, MPA chief executive officer, at Larry@MichiganPharmacists.org