The Membership Committee, a collaboration of MPA and MSHP members, works to increase and strengthen membership by developing activities for members. To encourage new members, the Committee also organizes a student luncheon annually. In addition, they evaluate member benefits and work on developing strategies to target special interest groups, including new practitioners and pharmacy technicians, for membership. View the Membership Committee Annual Report.
2020 MPA/MSHP Membership Committee Charges
- Develop a list of speakers and topics for educational programming, including suggestions for the 2021 MPA Annual Convention & Exposition.
- Identify authors and topics for continuing education articles that meet ACPE accreditation criteria for publication in Michigan Pharmacist.
- Recommend webinar topics, speakers and target audiences for 2020-2021 programming.
- Identify a continuing education program(s) to illustrate successful and innovative practice, projects and services.
- Identify a continuing education program(s) that provide advanced training for pharmacists.