Annually, Michigan Pharmacists Association (MPA) delivers an engaging, high-quality convention experience for pharmacy professionals throughout Michigan and beyond. Once again in 2024, MPA is excited to be back in person at the Convention site in Detroit. MPA’s goals for the Convention include the following:
- Provide quality continuing education programs, focusing on the latest treatment options and hottest issues in pharmacy
- Offer various networking options for attendees
- Facilitate opportunities for attendees to discuss the outlook of pharmacy
- Celebrate the future of pharmacy by honoring Michigan’s pharmacy leaders
- Provide activities for attendees to continue their professional development
Programs at the Convention are planned to meet the needs of pharmacists, residents, pharmacy technicians and student pharmacists of all practice settings, as well as those in the pharmaceutical industry and academia. Each year, the Convention attracts over 700 pharmacy professionals here in the state of Michigan.
Dates and Location
Friday, Feb. 23 – Sunday, Feb. 25, 2024
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Drive W., Detroit, MI 48243
Registration for ACE will be available some time in October 2023. The information below provides an overview of the schedule, agenda and registration for the 2023 Convention that was hosted in February.