This program meets the pharmacy law educational requirements for pharmacy technicians, and ethics and jurisprudence educational requirements for pharmacists. Any questions can be directed to Karyn Peddicord at Karyn@MichiganPharmacists.org. All refunds must be received in writing by Sept. 20, 2023, and will be subject to a $10 administrative fee.
1. Identify regulatory and ethical changes made by the passage of Senate Bill (SB) 219 of 2023 in the state of Michigan.
2. Identify changes to continuing education requirements made by the changes to administrative rules effective in June 2023.
3. Discuss other pending regulatory changes and their effect on pharmacy practice.
[Pharmacist/student] [0112-0000-23-132-L03-P] [1 hour]
[Pharmacy technician] [0112-0000-23-132-L03-T] [1 hour]
- MPA Pharmacy Technician Member – $15
- Pharmacy technician nonmember – $30
- MPA pharmacist member – $25
- Pharmacist nonmember – $50